What Are Glytone Peels?
Glytone peels are medical-grade peels developed by Glytone – a world-renowned skincare brand that’s used by doctors, dermatologists, and plastic surgeons. Glytone peels can help with a range of complexion issues, including wrinkles and fine lines, brown spots, uneven skin texture, acne scarring, and more. Facial peels – like the ones developed by Glytone – can be regularly used to maximize your skincare regimen.
Glytone peels come in various strengths with different goals; for example, one peel may be dedicated to minimizing hyperpigmentation, while another peel focuses on delivering anti-aging results. Glytone peels can include:
- Glycolic Acid: An excellent peel for clients who want brighter, more radiant-looking skin.
- Moderate peel – rejuvenating, exfoliate, increases hydration, plumps. Best done in a series of 2 to 4 every 15 days.
- TCA Peels: A TCA peel is a Moderate peel- severe hyperpigmentation, photoaging, fine lines, wrinkles, brightening, rejuvenating, age-defying. Best results done in a series of 2 to 3 with a min of 30 days between.
- Pyruvic Acid: Looking to get rid of acne marks or minimize signs of aging? A Pyruvic acid peel can help you get younger, clearer-looking skin again.
- Mild to moderate peel- acne blemishes, pore size, dark spots, tone, texture, clarity, smoothness. Best results done in a series of 2 to 3 with a min of 15 days between.
- Eye and Lip Peel: Your eye and lip skin is very sensitive, which means it often shows signs of sun damage and aging first. An eye and lip peel can increase cellular turnover while treating signs of aging on these delicate areas.
- Superficial peel – dark spots, dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles, increase firmness. It is best done with a series of 4 every 5 days.
- Neck Peel: Your neck can show signs of aging first, especially if you’re skipping it during your skincare regimen. A neck peel can help rejuvenate your skin.
- Moderate peel- fine lines, mild hyperpigmentation
- Hand Peel: A hand peel can decrease signs of hyperpigmentation, treat sun damage, and even fade the appearance of fine lines on your delicate hand skin.
- Moderate peel- brightening and hyperpigmentation. Best results done with a series of 2 to 3 every 15 days.
- Jessner Peel: This type of peel is a gentler surface peel that’s great for treating minor complexion issues, like uneven skin tone, and dullness.
- Mild peel- moderate hyperpigmentation, brightening, tone, texture, smoothness. Best results done in a series of 3 every 21 days
- Salicylic Acid: If you have acne or clogged pores, a salicylic acid peel can clear up your skin while minimizing troublesome spots.
- Superficial medium peel-Oily, blemish-prone skin, moderate teenage acne, mild adult acne. Reduces excess sebum, unclogs pores, blemishes, brighten, clarity, texture, tone. Best results done in a series of 4 every 10 days
- Back and Chest Peel: These hard-to-reach areas are often prone to sun damage and lines, especially because they can be difficult to moisturize. This peel is the same as the salicylic peel- just a different application processes due to the increased size of the area to be treated
- Mandelic Acid: This natural acid is a gentle yet effective peel. Best results done in a series of 4 every 10 days for redness, rosacea or a series of 2 every 20 days for sensitive, aging skin.
- Very superficial to superficial peel- redness, sensitive, rosacea, photoaging, mild hyperpigmentation, pore size, smoothness, refreshing.
Your Ageless Beauty expert can work with you to determine which peel is right for your skincare needs.
How Do Glytone Peels Work?
Glytone peels work in different ways, but they all have one goal: to help you bring about a clear and radiant complexion. Peels remove the top epidermis, which is often clogged with dead skin cells and other impurities. By removing this layer, the new skin underneath is able to come to the surface. Over time and with regular sessions, these peels can transform the look and feel of your skin.
- Enerpeel Technology
- Drawn to water
- Works inside out
- Peels work best within a series and maintain results longer with a good home regimen
Before & After Results From https://www.glytone-usa.com/
*Individual Results May Vary.
Are Glytone Peels Painful?
They’re generally not painful, although some clients may feel temporary heat, itching, mild tingling, burning depending on the type of peel and acid strength during the treatment.
Skin can feel tight, itchy, dry, and sensitive after the peel, but your Ageless Beauty expert will provide you with serums to help moisturize your new skin.
What Is The Recovery Time?
There’s no set recovery time with Glytone peels. You may experience 0-14 days downtime with flaking and peeling (depending on skin condition and acid strength). You may experience some sensitivity or mild redness for a day or two. Then skin may become tight 1 to 3 days after peel application, just before flaking or peeling. Flaking and peeling may last up to 4 plus days depending on strength of peel and skin condition. If flaking or peeling does not occur, it does not mean results were not achieved with glytone peels.
Your Ageless Beauty expert will help you understand what to expect from your recovery process.
Take The First Step
Ready to learn more? Schedule your Glytone Peel consultation at Ageless Beauty Center serving Okemos & East Lansing, MI areas today. Simply fill out the contact form on this page or give us a call at (517) 203-5052.